Moyea PlayerBox comes with a powerful edit box that supports drag and drop of various Flash player components, e.g. play button, stop button, mute button, playlist, full screen button. You can use the player creating wizard to select player style and components with quick creation. You can also directly output the player as a complete web FLV player, connect the SWF FLV player and web page with simple HTML code, connect FLV player and Flash video with XML file. With Publishing Wizard on the program, easily get the HTML, XML and possible image files as output with a few clicks.
You can brand the web-base FLV player with your logo, image and text watermark, even with hyperlink to your site. The space for advertisement and the space with video are completely within your control, as you can define the size of the player and the video.
There are model templates for you to include the components that are commonly-used on web FLV player to control Flash video playback. You can change the skins with images in advanced settings to your style, or simply create a new blank project and choose the style of components from the Control Library. With the project file saving function, you can edit the project anytime and save time from creating a new blank project.
» version 184.108.40.2064 - posted on 2009-10-23
1. Added the function to edit playlist font settings. 2. Added the support to browse image as player background. 3. Added the option to choose template project from the main interface. 4. Added the option to pause video playing or not when video screen is clicked.
» version 220.127.116.112 - posted on 2009-08-07
EULA - End User License Agreement
END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT FOR MOYEA PLAYERBOX SOFTWARE
IMPORTANT-READ CAREFULLY: This End-User License Agreement ("EULA") is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) and Moyea PlayerBox Development Group for the Moyea PlayerBox software accompanying this EULA, which includes computer software and may include "online" or electronic documentation ("SOFTWARE PRODUCT" or "SOFTWARE").
By exercising your rights to make and use copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, you agree to be bound by the terms of this EULA.
If you do not agree to the terms of this EULA, promptly notify Moyea PlayerBox Development Group.
SOFTWARE PRODUCT LICENSE
The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is licensed, not sold.
1. GRANT OF LICENSE. This EULA grants you the following rights:
- System Software. You may install and use one copy of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT on a single computer.
- Storage/Network Use. You may also store or install a copy of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT on a storage device, such as a network server, used only to install or run the SOFTWARE PRODUCT on your other computers over an internal network; however, you must acquire and dedicate a license for each separate computer on which the SOFTWARE PRODUCT is installed or run from the storage device. A license for the SOFTWARE PRODUCT may not be shared or used concurrently on different computers.
2. DESCRIPTION OF OTHER RIGHTS AND LIMITATIONS.
- Limitations on Reverse Engineering, Decompilation, and Disassembly. This EULA is your proof of license to exercise the rights granted herein and must be retained by you. You may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation.
- Separation of Components. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is licensed as a single product. Its component parts may not be separated for use on more than one computer.
- Rental. You may not rent or lease the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
- Software Transfer. You may permanently transfer all of your rights under this EULA, provided you retain no copies, you transfer all of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT (including all component parts, any upgrades, this EULA) and, and the recipient agrees to the terms of this EULA.
- Termination. Without prejudice to any other rights, Moyea PlayerBox Development Group may terminate this EULA if you fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this EULA. In such event, you must destroy all copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT and all of its component parts.
3. COPYRIGHT. All title and copyrights in and to the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, and any copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, are owned by Moyea PlayerBox Development Group or its suppliers. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is protected by copyright laws and international treaty provisions. Therefore, you must treat the SOFTWARE PRODUCT like any other copyrighted material except that you may either (a) make one copy of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT solely for backup or archival purposes, or (b) install the SOFTWARE PRODUCT on a single computer provided you keep the original solely for backup or archival purposes.
4. NO LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. In no event shall Moyea PlayerBox Development Group or its suppliers be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use of or inability to use this SOFTWARE PRODUCT, even if Moyea PlayerBox Development Group has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
5. LIMITED WARRANTY. Moyea PlayerBox Development Group warrants that the SOFTWARE PRODUCT will perform substantially in accordance with the accompanying written materials for a period of ninety (90) days from the date of receipt. To the extent allowed by applicable law, implied warranties on the SOFTWARE PRODUCT and hardware, if any, are limited to ninety (90) days.
6. MISCELLANEOUS. Should you have any questions concerning this EULA, or if you desire to contact Moyea PlayerBox Development Group for any reason, please contact us at: